Updated: Apr 8, 2020
These are common resources that we recommend to people while they are looking for work:
1. File for Unemployment online If you have questions, call IDES at (800) 244-5631
2. Check abe.illinois.gov for help to see if you or a family member qualify for benefits from the State of IL.
3. Check Cook County Covid-19 Resources for help!
4. Check IL Department of Human Services
DHS can help you meet basic needs, cope with illness, emergencies, or other challenges.
5. Check with Chicago staffing agencies or use Indeed.com to see job openings in your area