2020 Benefits Enrollment is open now to Tuesday January 14, 2020 at 11:59pm! Enroll Now!
This Benefits Open Enrollment includes all AltaStaff Health and Welfare Benefits, including Life, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits!
Please review this message in its' entirety, as there is important information that you need to know!
Note: 2020 Medical, Dental and Vision Weekly Benefit Rates Remain the same! There are some changes to our Medical Plans, such has deductibles, coinsurance, out-of-pocket maximums, and co-pays!!! Dental and Vision plans will remain the same!
1. New AltaStaff Associates, or Associates that are changing coverage, MUST elect or decline Medical, Dental, and/or Vision benefits by Tuesday, 01/14/2020!
Please note: If adding dependents, you are required to add the Date of Birth and SSN for each dependent.
2. Currently enrolled associates MUST elect or decline their 2020 benefits.
Your old benefit elections will not roll over.
Per Affordable Care Act guidelines ALL associates must elect or decline benefits by 01/14/2020. Please follow the log in instructions below:
Our Medical, Dental and Vision benefit plans will be provided by United HealthCare.
Open Enrollment instructions (Enroll by Tuesday 01/14/2020):
A: Login to elect or decline coverage:
Associates: Enter the following address into your browser:
Note: If asked for Employer ID it is ASTA1145 (it may or may not ask for this ID). Please note it is ASTA not ALTA
Your user name is the First Letter of your First Name + Last Name (Up to 11 Letters) and the last four digits of your social security number (no spaces/no hyphens).
Example: John Employee - JEMPLOYEE9999
Your password is the last four digits of your social security number
Issues logging in? Please utilize the "forgot your username or password" function, and you will be able to enter the site. If you enrolled last year, most likely you will need to reset your password.
B: Use step by step reference below once you are logged into the Benetrac website:
Step 1: Review your personal information on the My Family page
It is important to review all of your personal information to ensure accuracy.
1. Click your name to update your personal information. You can also change your password in this area.
2. Click here to add your spouse.
3. Click here to add your dependents.
*Note: It is mandatory to add Date of Birth and SSN for ALL.
Step 2: Enroll in your benefits
If your enrollments have not been previously set up in the system, you can make your selections by following the instructions below.
1. Click a link under the Benefits menu to review a particular category of benefits.
If Selecting an HMO Plan:
- Illinois HMO Participants select UnitedHealthcare Navigate 4,000 Plan
- HMO Participants outside of Illinois select UnitedHealthcare Navigate PLUS
2. In each benefit block, make a selection from your list of Manage Benefit options.
Click add or review coverage, or Decline Effective on 1/1/2020.
Step 3: Change existing benefits
Your current elections will appear in a similar fashion as shown in the picture below. To make a change, select an option from the list in the Manage Benefit section.
1. Click here to select a Manage Benefit option. The system will guide you through the process of making changes to your elections.
2. Click change or view plan/options, or decline Effective 1/1/2020.
Follow these steps for Medical, Dental and Vision.
Step 4: Finalize your Changes
You can review your changes during the log out process.
Step 5: Print your Election Summary
Contact HR at 312-269-9990 ext. 302 if you have any questions.